We thank for your continued custom but regrettably, we would like to inform you that simplecall mobile service will end on 31/10/2014. You will no longer be able to top-up your simplecall mobile account.
Please use all your existing call credit before 31-10-2014. No refunds will be available after the end of the service.
Please contact customer services by 24/10/2014 if you wish to transfer your number to another network. A £10 processing fee will apply per number transfer.
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Customer service: +44 (0) 203 435 0000 or email: email@example.com
simplecall mobile team
How to transfer simplecall mobile number:
- Call customer support to request the transfer. You can make the processing fee payment using your credit or debit card over the phone and provide your simplecall mobile number as the payment reference
- Alternatively, you can make the payment through bank transfer to the account below using your simplecall mobile number as the payment reference and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request for the transfer quoting the same reference number as the payment
- Once the payment has been received, we will send you your PAC code via text message to your simplecall mobile number
- Give the PAC code to your new network operator to complete the number transfer
- Once you receive the PAC code, you will have untill 31 October, 2014 to complete the number transfer process. Please make sure you give the PAC code to your new network provider no later the 29 October, 2014 to ensure the number is transferred.
- The last date to send your request for the PAC code and make your processing fee payment will be 24 October, 2014
Bank Account Details: HSBC Bank, Sort Code: 40-02-44, Account number: 41719483